Main objectives of technical education is to develop an interest in creative and constructive work. Develop a positive attitude towards science and technology education. Objective of technical education is to develop the talents and competences of the students. Improve the situation with regard to work information. Organize a large-scale computer literacy program.
There are generally two types of education at general and technical education objectives higher education level. All colleges and universities provide general education which is systematically engaged only in the exercise of teaching functions. But technical education objectives is different from general education. Technical training is that this medical schooling that acquires abilities within side the discipline of “technical know-how”.
There are different types of technical education institutions that provide technical training for the development of a skilled workforce among students. These are engineering, medicine, veterinary medicine, trade and agriculture, etc. In addition, the technical education educational system is of two types, institution-based and industry-based. Students in the institutional system seek admission to receive theoretical knowledge and practical work.
Education and training consequently move hand in hand. But in industrial intuition, workers undergo training to be promoted to higher positions. Regardless of the type of institution in the technical education educational system, it is a skilled workforce development program.
The objectives are as follows:
- Develop an interest in creative and constructive work.
- Develop a positive attitude towards science and technology education.
- Develop the talents and competences of the students.
- Improve the situation with regard to work information.
- Organize a large-scale computer literacy program.
- Deliver the program through distance learning process, including the use of mass media.
- Encourage students to consider “self-employment” as a career option.
- Provide entrepreneurship training through modular or optional courses in undergraduate or diploma courses.
- Strengthen the EU polytechnic system, in which appropriate, to boom its quality.
- Keep pace with modernization and technological development to be competitive in the world market in order to accelerate the process of industrialization.
Nowadays, technical education has become very important due to the development of science and technology. In order to increase the relevance of technical education, more research should be undertaken as a means of renewal. This development research should focus on improving current technologies and improving production and productivity.
The Objectives of Technical Education
The National Policy on Education (2004) defines vocational training as “that form of training which is obtainable at the technical colleges. This is same to the senior secondary training but designed to prepare human beings to build up realistic talents, easy scientific knowledge and way of thinking required as craftsmen and technicians at sub-professional level. “The Policy also enumerated the goals of vocational and technical training as follows: –
- To provide professional manpower in finished science, era and alternate in particular at sub-professional grades;
- To provide the technical knowledge and vocational talents vital for agricultural, industrial, alternate and financial improvement;
- To offer those who can follow particular information to the development and answer of environmental issues for the use and comfort of man;
- To deliver an advent of professional studies in engineering and distinct technologies;
- To deliver training and impact the cap potential major to the producing of craftsmen, technicians and distinct expert personnel who may be enterprising and self-reliant and
- To allow our more youthful ladies and men to have an clever knowledge of the increasing complexity of technology.
The above goals ae supposed to make vocational and technical training extra realistic, functional and hobby oriented. If those types of goals were to be properly implemented, they’ll bring about the popular technological improvement.
How many national education policies are there in Pakistan?
7 major education policies were established from 1947 to 2017, and these policies aim to address the problems, concerns and challenges of the education sector in Pakistan.
Article 25A of the Constitution of Pakistan obliges the state to provide free and compulsory quality education to children between the ages of 5 and 16. “The state will provide free and compulsory education to all children between the ages of 5 and 16. law “.
The brand-new coverage of schooling 2021? NCTE will formulate a brand new complete countrywide academic framework for trainer training, NCFTE 2021, in session with NCERT. As in step with the coverage of the brand-new schooling system, via way of means of 2030, a trainer would require not less than B. Ed diploma of four years for coaching in any institution.